Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Father's Day

As we slowly woke up this morning and sat in bed drinking tea and coffee I couldn't help but think about how life could be a year from now!  We could be celebrating our first Father's Day, like all of the first time dads that I know.
I took the dog out for a walk and bumped into my downstairs neighbour and his son getting ready for a bike and I couldn't help but smile as the young son announced "Me and my daddy are going to ride our bikes."

I've been compelled to send out various Father's Day wishes on Facebook today and even phone my own Dad is St Lucia although they don't celebrate Father's Day on the same day.

I'm sure everyday with your child is special, but on THIS special day I'm even more eager to our welcome little.

No comments:

Post a Comment